Aug 26, 2021
Enroll in The Live Out Loud
Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness
Follow Brooke on Social Media
What happens when you ask God for a billion-dollar idea? Jaime
Cross left a career in corporate banking to be with her newborn
son. And after two years, she felt the desire to build something
meaningful. Something with global impact. Listen in as Jaime shares
the prayer than launched an eight-figure organic skincare
- Let’s kick things off with your story. Who did you used to be
before you created a business? Can you walk us through the timeline
of what happened?
- Can you give an example of a time you thought, ‘This is really
hard,’ but you pushed through because you knew the calling was from
- What does it look like to become a new person as you reach each
new level of growth?
- You say that even believers are not always in covenant with
God. Can you explain this idea further? How would you describe the
- What is your take on the best way to tithe?
- What would you say to a woman who is a believer, but things
keep happening that leave her feeling worn down?
- What would you say to someone who’s considering network
marketing but isn’t sure it’s for them? Why should they join your
In this episode, you will learn about…
- What happened when Jaime prayed to God for a billion-dollar
- Why Jaime and her husband went all-in on MIG Living (even
though the decision looked foolish to the world)
- Jaime’s take on what kingdom wealth really means
- How to reframe hardship as training to be a true child of
- The difference between gratitude and faith
- What inspired Jaime to transition MIG to the multilevel
marketing business model
- What differentiates MIG’s products and culture from other
network marketing opportunities
Just ask Jaime Cross. She left career in
corporate banking to be with her newborn son. And after two years
as a stay-at-home mom, she felt the desire to build something
meaningful. Something with global impact.
So, Jaime asked God for a billion-dollar idea, and days later,
she literally saw business plan in a dream. After years of trial
and error, she went from peddling soap at farmers markets to an
eight-figure online business.
Jaime is the founder of MIG Living, an organic skincare
company that is leading the true beauty movement and changing the
way people do clean living. She believes that business can be force
for good, and she is paving way for women everywhere to activate
their own dreams and embark on the journey
to becoming HER.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Jaime
joins Brooke to share her business journey, describing why she and
her husband went all-in on building MIG—even though the decision
looked foolish to the world.
She explains what it means to be in covenant with God,
challenging believers to take spiritual responsibility and reframe
the way we look at hardships.
Listen in for insight into what differentiates MIG’s products
and culture from other network marketing opportunities and learn
how Jaime can help YOU live a life of purpose, leadership and
Connect with Jaime
The HER Effect
The HER Effect on Facebook
The HER Effect on YouTube
Jaime on Instagram
Jaime’s Becoming HER Mastery
The HER Effect University
Brooke’s Live Out Loud
Brooke’s Live Out Loud Ignite
Brooke’s Live Out Loud Elite