Jan 28, 2021
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
What would you do with a little more free time? Technology can
help. But a lot of entrepreneurs are intimidated by the idea of
automating certain aspects of our business. Listen in as Jenna
Dancy explains how to use tech to market your business to more
people in less time—without losing your authenticity!
- You were a yoga teacher and health coach and then you made the
shift into embracing technology. Can we just start there with your
- How did you get into digital marketing?
- What are some of the things people need to STOP doing on social
media because it’s hurting their marketing?
- Who should be automating systems in their business? Should you
wait until you’re bringing in a certain amount of revenue?
- What’s your role in helping entrepreneurs plan their business
- How do chatbots differ from Instagram’s automated DMs?
- How do chatbots and DMs compare to email marketing?
- What are some of the mistakes people make in using Messenger
- For women who are trying to build businesses at the same time
they are raising kids, how do you do it all?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- How technology has transformed the way Jenna runs her business
and given her time freedom to spend with her young children
- How Jenna helps online business owners automate in an authentic
way with Messenger bots
- Why servant leaders feel like we have to connect organically
and what we can do to automate some of that follow-up (and still
show up as ourselves)
- How you can use Messenger automation to direct followers to
join a Facebook group, listen to a podcast, etc.
- The chatbot course and done-for-you services Jenna offers
- Why Messenger bots have a significantly higher open rate than
email marketing and why you should use both strategies in your
- Why it’s crucial to incorporate your personality into any
automation you use
- Jenna’s advice on doing what’s in your zone of genius and
delegating the rest
What would you do with a little more free time?
Technology can help. But a lot of entrepreneurs are intimidated
by the idea of automating certain aspects of our business, and we
don’t like the idea of sending out impersonal, robotic marketing
Is there a way we can use tech to reach more people in less
time—but still show up as ourselves?
Jenna Dancy helps network marketers and online
business owners build their personal brand and grow a profitable
business. Long before digital downloads and evergreen courses
became popular, Jenna was mastering all things marketing and
advertising in the online space. She is passionate about helping
entrepreneurs book more calls, sell more courses and interact with
more followers—without being hooked to the phone or laptop
On this episode of The Live Out Loud
Show, Jenna joins Brooke to describe how technology has
transformed the way she runs her business, giving her the time
freedom to spend with her kiddos.
Jenna discusses why servant leaders feel obligated to connect
organically and what we can do to automate some of our
communication (without losing our authenticity) via Facebook
Listen in for Jenna’s insight on the open rate of Messenger
versus email marketing and learn how you can leverage tech
automation to reach your business goals and spend more time doing
what you love!
Connect with Jenna Dancy
Jenna on Facebook
Jenna on Instagram
Jenna’s Free Messenger Quiz
Jenna’s Chatbots Unlocked Course