Dec 24, 2020
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
God is calling women to lead in 2021. To rise up and be role
models for the next generation of young girls. Listen in as
Rachelle Francey shares the Bible story of Queen Esther and
explains what she has to teach us about stepping into the new year
with authority, wisdom and grace.
- What are some of the lessons you hope we’ve learned in the
struggle of 2020?
- How can we find hope in the uncertainty of what’s ahead?
- For some, this holiday season has been filled with loss, and
they may be thinking, ‘Where is God in all that’s happening right
now?’ What would you tell them?
- Can you share the Bible story of Esther and explain what we can
learn from her?
- You run a magazine featuring trends in kid’s fashion, design
and travel. What got you started doing that?
- You’re a working mom with two daughters. What do you teach them
through the work that you do?
- What is your stance on how more women can rise up and stand for
truth and stand for what women really ARE supposed to be?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- What God taught Rachelle in 2020 about love, generosity and
- Trusting in God to bring us out of hardships
- How to show your love by listening and having empathy for
people who’ve experienced loss
- The six characteristics Esther embodies that we can emulate in
business and life
- How God prepared Rachelle to build her own magazine
- Rachelle’s dedication to setting boundaries around work and
devoting time to her family
- How we can be role models for the next generation of girls
As we move into 2021, God is calling women to lead in our realms
of influence. To rise up and give the next generation someone to
look up to.
And the Biblical story of Esther offers us a good example of
what it looks like to stand in our authority, demonstrating courage
in the face of great obstacles.
So, how can we draw strength from Queen Esther? How can we put
on our own royal robes and step into the new year with wisdom and
Rachelle Francey and her husband Mark are the pastors at
Oceans Church in South Orange County, California.
Rachelle also serves as the Editor-in-Chief of La
Petite Magazine, a digital and print periodical featuring
trends in kid’s designer fashion, modern interiors and travel.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud
Show, Rachelle joins Brooke to explain
what God taught her in 2020 and how we can show empathy for those
who’ve experienced great loss this year. She describes how God
prepared her to build La Petite Magazine and what she is
teaching her daughters through that work. Listen in for
Rachelle’s insight on what we can learn from the story of Esther
and learn how God is calling YOU to rise up and be a role model for
the next generation of young girls.
Connect with Rachelle Francey
La Petite Magazine
Rachelle on Instagram
Finding the Lost Art of Empathy:
Connecting Human to Human in a Disconnected World by Tracy
Kirsten Grove on Instagram